pinnies for sale

check out pinafore sizes and fabric available for your little one
pinnies

Sunday, July 18, 2010

halle got a big girl room

with the new baby coming in 10 days, you-know-who got a big girl room. it is complete with a big girl bed and plenty of pink. the only problem: she HATES it! not the room necessarily but the bed. we compromised and now she is sleeping in the new room in a port-a-crib. CRAZY KID!


























just in case you want anything from her room:

darling flower painting by courtney hatch (she will work on commission)

dressers, bedside table, chair and ledges from ikea

carpet dots from FLOR

bed from home again and repainted by mitch cypers

lanterns from z gallery

curtains and ruffle sham from land of nod

stools and lamp (i added the rik rak) from target

the kid from heaven i guess but depending on the day you can have her too

thanks to my dad for helping me hang everything






3 comments:

  1. It turned out so so darling!! You find the cutest stuff, I may have to enlist your help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! I heart Land of Nod, that's where I got Fin's crib and changer. Love the Jenny Lind bed. You've got great taste Lindsey -but I guess you already knew that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously.. HAlle's room is ten times cuter than mine! i am jealous! linds... you need to come help me design my room! I love it! and where is the picture of Ryland? that should be on her night stand too!:)

    ReplyDelete