pinnies for sale

check out pinafore sizes and fabric available for your little one
pinnies

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Fabric Junkie

Ok I admit it... I love fabric.


They make the most darling prints now. I have piles of it just waiting to be created into some charming outfit. Some of my favorite designers are Patty Young, Paula Prass, Amy Butler, and Pillow and Maxfield just to name a few. I order most of it online at www.quilthome.com. They package it in tissue paper and tie it with twine. It is the most lovely package and it arrives in about 2 days. I love it!












And for more good news...KNITS!



I have had the hardest time finding cute knits. Halle's favorite outfits (and some of the most durable) are knit so I was so happy to see that Patty Young came out with a new line. Here they are...






Now if I just had more time to sew.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Those fabrics are sooo cute! I just wish I had your talents to do something with them! Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete