pinnies for sale

check out pinafore sizes and fabric available for your little one
pinnies

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Cacti Frame

I found this great article in Sunset Magazine. It shows you how to make a little framed cacti garden. It was so fun I tried one for myself. Here is the how-to...


Start with a shadow box (I found mine at Micheals) and take the glass out.




You will also need:


a package of Spanish moss
a package of green moss
12 mini cacti
12 filler cacti
glue gun
scissors
First, place the spread the Spanish moss in the bottom of the box and glue it down.


Then, place your major cacti. Once you like the layout glue all of them down.




Be careful with the hot glue. I ALWAYS burn myself.
Then, add the filler cacti and the green moss to your own taste.


Go to Micheals for the shadow box and mosses. I found the best cacti online at http://www.qualitysilkplants.com/.





Voila, the finished product. It matches my walls.




































1 comment: