pinnies for sale

check out pinafore sizes and fabric available for your little one
pinnies

Monday, August 9, 2010

the remodel: before and after

before
I wish I had taken more pictures of this horrible kitchen and I didn't take any of the entry or living room. Just imagine HORRIBLE! Terracotta tile, olive green paint and grey carpet, just to name a few of the atrocities.






after











I saw the tree wallpaper in a tile catalog and fell in love. It is Woods by Cole & Son. I had to order it from London but have since learned that Walls (http://wallsthecolourstore.com/) carries it along with other fun and funky wallpapers.
All of our painting was done my Mitch Cypers from 3rd Generation Painting (801.603.0889). He did an awesome job and helped with the paint colors (ok he thought I was a little crazy).
Wayne at North Davis Cabinet did all of our cabinetry. He was very professional and had everything ready in 4 weeks.
Start to finish this thing only took about 6 weeks. That's the good part of remodelling in a bad economy.














1 comment:

  1. Love it! Glad I was able to see it in person! Your home has beautiful lines & colors...

    ReplyDelete