pinnies for sale

check out pinafore sizes and fabric available for your little one
pinnies

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

HALLE SUE HATCH

A formal photography background has really helped me capture the best (and worst) in my little Halle Sue. Here she is doing some modeling for me. She wouldn't let her fishies or sippy our of her sight.


Halle is about 21 months old and a mini Chris in looks and personality. She is the center of my life but she is in for a treat. She has a little brother arriving the first of August.






2 comments:

  1. She is SO adorable, and yes- looks just like Chris. You can tell Chris I think he is adorable:) Congratulations on being pregnant... with a BOY!! How fun. We are coming into town the end of August (although I'll be there sooner) and we would love to get together, even if it's just us coming over to see your new babe. Hope all is well!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bug! I had no idea you were expecting, but I am happy to hear that you are...can't wait to see what your litte guy looks like. Halle is spectacular! Wish I could be there to teach her cool tricks and fun words. I know we'd be good friends bc I love fishies too! I was thinking about you the other...I am happy to see your blog. Check mine out as well.

    loves--joz

    ReplyDelete